German Dark Knight Trilogy Steelbook Re-release

That will upset a lot of people who paid top whack for this. What's the beef with all these re-releases lately?

Now I have a dilemma, I've pre-ordered the new white UK ones but I think these steels are more in keeping with original artwork and films from what images I can see on a google search.

Apart from the outer box, are the steels in german does anyone know? I did say I wouldn't buy imports!! :rolleyes:

Nope they have lovely clean designs and discs are the same as the UK versions (assuming these will be identical, of course this isn't guaranteed) :thumbsup:

Nope they have lovely clean designs and discs are the same as the UK versions (assuming these will be identical, of course this isn't guaranteed) :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, I'm leaning towards getting this over the white ones although if they release Rises with similar artwork the decision becomes 50/50 again!

Baring in mind I already have all three on bluray amaray, BB/DKR double pack and rises on steel I should probably call it a day and save my money.

My only concern here is if Warner decide to cheapen the quality of the box or the steelbooks. This has happened before especially in Germany where second editions have come missing inner printing and other niceties and basically ended up being the poor relation.

The disc design in my HMV DKR and the box set version were different :smashin:

Only think in German is a very tiny "un filme von Christopher Nolan" or something like that on the steels (DKR and DK i think!) but its not even noticeable - its a great set:D

Wow, superb reprint if anyone missed it the first time, i love mine!!

Sucks that this is being re-released, was hoping mine would stay a desirable collectable for the foreseeable :(

SO pleased to see this re-released as I ummed and urred & missed out.

you can buy all 5 UK steelbooks for around the same price as this, just for an outer box that spells trilogy wrong

With all 3 films getting brand new steelbooks pretty much everywhere I wonder how desirable this set when it's re-released is actually going to be now?

Dont get me wrong it's a great boxset to have but the steelbooks themselves aren't exactly the best I've seen or owned in fact my two from Amazon.jp are my favourite Nolan Batman steelbooks to date

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom