1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geometry settings for Loewe Mimo 28?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Roobarb, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Roobarb

Roobarb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've altered the geometry seetings of my new Mimo 28 so my 4:3 picture (and widescreen, which was also off) are now dead centre.

However, no matter what I do I can't get the sides of the image perfectly square.

I don't know how much difference there is between individual sets, but could someone post their own geometry settings?

Cheers!

Adam

2. FlyingBig

FlyingBig
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    My righthand side of the tv screen isn't square but i'm not even going to attempt to fix it as the tv is going back where it came from. If you look in a previous post (recently bumped up) there is a guy that has a guide on how to fix the geometry of Loewe tvs, check it out.

3. Roobarb

Roobarb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep I've got the guide to Loewe geometry from Jack. The instructions are pretty straightforward but I just can't get the sides dead straight. Shame there is no pincushion control, I think that would solve it. If I use the EW Upper and Lower it fixes one side, only to throw the other out.

Anyway I've called a tech to come and take a look...just waiting for the phone call to tell me when they can come! I'm not a very patient person :D

I take it you had no luck with fixing your problem?

Adam