Wanted Genuine Epson TW6000 bulb

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Foz72, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Foz72

Foz72

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hi all,

In need of a replacement bulb to replace a new one purchased over 90 days ago.

My original bulb from my Epson Tw6000 started flickering slightly on ECO mode around the 2000 hours mark. So i rang Epson and they sent me a replacement bulb which i held onto waiting for the time my original bulb went past the 3000 hour mark.

If i left the original bulb in normal power mode it was fine. Anyhow original bulb started to flicker in both eco and normal power mode so i put the replacement bulb in but there seems to be a red tinge all the way across the top of the screen by about 3 inches down!?

If i put the original one back in it seems fine?

So im after a new genuine Epson bulb for my TW6000 if anyone has one!

many thanks all.
    Simon.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.