• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Genius in social interaction

JustTheFacts

Established Member
When I am drunk I am more into analyzing some of the social issues facing us today. I was appreciating some of the people I would consider geniuses, not for their intellect although they are smart, but rather how they impact others with their positive attributes. Have to admit these people are like mozart, they are crazy as all get out, and if I concentrate on the negatives I can be real critical, but when I think about the one positive aspect about these people I am blown away. Any thoughts?

D

Deleted member 293381

You got to accentuate the positive,
Eliminate the negative,
Latch on to the affirmative.
Don't mess with Mr In-between.
You got to spread joy up to the maximum,
Bring gloom down to the minimum,
Have faith or pandemonium...

Origami

Standard Member
I like eccentrics. They seem to be in short supply these days. Patrick Moore was an old school eccentric sadly no longer with us. Not seen the likes of him in a long while. He was probably on the spectrum.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom