• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Geneva Motor show

Kazman

Prominent Member
Anyone going this weekend?

I'm trying to persuade a friend of mine to go, but it's proving difficult, I am thinking of going, just want to know if any fellow forumites are thinking of going down?

If I do end up going, might be worth going with a few chums from here :)

Kazman

Prominent Member
colinwheeler said:
How you planning on getting there? I may be interested in a trip.

I was thinking Chunnel and car, not sure how long it would take mind, or maybe ferry and car.

/////AMG

Established Member
I wanted to go, but I've decided against it. I think I'll go down to the Frankfurt show instead. Geneva next year.

The trip is well worth it just to see the Koenigsegg CCX (Veyron Killer...?)

Kazman

Prominent Member
Nick25 said:
I'm going. I'm flying over. Looking forward to it.

Are you staying there overnight? How much are plane tickets in general?

Pezerinno

Established Member
I'm going over for a week as my auntie lives in switzerland (just outside of Geneva) so will be staying there (whole family are going over). I'm going BA as thats which airline my aunt was booked on however having just had a quick look on easyjet flying from luton it looks to be around £150-£200 return.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom