Generic pedestal TV stand

jtv

Novice Member
Has anyone used any of the generic TV predestal stands available on amazon, who could share their opinion?

I have a 46" Samsung TV (with 400 x 400 VESA holes on back), and I'll soon be getting my mother a 40" one too (that'll likely needs a third party pedestal to fit on her narrow TV stand).

I was specifically thinking of the BONTEC ones (e.g. this ST09, or perhaps the ST10 that swivels). The reviews look good, put knowing amazon, that doesn't necessarily mean much!

Has anyone tried one of these or similar, who can confirm it's up to the task? And looks reasonably nice up close?

DavidT

I have the Bontec ST09, its a very good pedestal stand and easily held my 55" TV. Decent build quality and a very decent price.

Johnpilky

Novice Member
I have the Bontec ST09, its a very good pedestal stand and easily held my 55" TV. Decent build quality and a very decent price.
Hi,would this stand fit a sony49xh9505,and are they easy to set up.is it floor mounted or would it fit onto a corner unit thanks

vickster

Distinguished Member
Hi,would this stand fit a sony49xh9505,and are they easy to set up.is it floor mounted or would it fit onto a corner unit thanks
You’d need to check the VESA pattern on the TV vs. The stand

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Anthem AVM 70 Review, EQing Your Home Cinema Sound System and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom