Generation War Blu-ray Review & Comments

So far seen Ep1 and 2, its very good, nice to see things from the "other side" and its compelling if slightly uncomfortable viewing.

I would dearly love to see a British take on WWII with a decent budget and actors.

So far seen Ep1 and 2, its very good, nice to see things from the "other side" and its compelling if slightly uncomfortable viewing.

I would dearly love to see a British take on WWII with a decent budget and actors.

Watched this on Blu ray recently and have to agree with the review it looked fantastic.The street scenes of Berlin looked outstanding with great detail and lush colours.The programme itself was a mixed bag with a good standard of acting but on negative side it was let down by the group of friends constantly meeting each other on the Russian front which for a story trying to explain the harsh reality of war seemed totally unrealistic.while not in the class of Das Boot or Downfall it was still interesting to see a german perspective of the horrors of WWII.

good,I would dearly love to see a British take on WWII with a decent budget and actors.http://******/aOFG6D

This release might explain why episodes 1 and 2 are not on iplayer !

Enjoyable story (not without fault) and very well put together indeed.

MB

Just finished watching the final episode and must say this 3 part series is a must see dont let subtitles put you off.

Ive just seen the first part and enjoyed it so far. Looks promising and refreshing to see the German army in a different light. I often think people mistake the German army with the Nazi's, not realising they were not necessarily the same thing.

Finished watching it and found it very good. Thanks for the head up AVForums.

Bit late to the party on this one - but having just watched the Blu-ray thought I'd comment on how good I thought this was. Well worth tracking this down if you like war movies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom