I am willing to accept that this topic may have gone dead some time ago, but I might as well try my luck. Ever since the PSP came out, I was infatuated with it but never actually got around to purchasing one. Most recently, my desire for such a device was rekindled after playing Peace Walker, a high profile PSP release. Now, years later, my interest has shifted from owning a PSP to emulating with a PSP. I have found some guides on the topic, but none are notably comprehensive or understandable. I come here to ask for guidance on the subject. Below, I have compiled a list of some questions. If it isn't inconvenient, please answer as many as you feel comfortable with. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.
- Which model PSP is the best for emulation?
- Is there a retailer that you recommend for buying a PSP?
- What game systems can the PSP reliably emulate?
- Other than "bricking," what are some inherent risks?
- Do you have any additional personal suggestions?