Votes: 8 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So here's Johnson either -

- reneging on his own deal
- proving he doesn't understand it
- or purposely "misrepresenting" to the room

Take your pick...

Found this to be a tad off put through my door today. Yeah ok the Conservatives are in goverment but should info on postal voting also be an advertising your local Conservative MP ? Should this not be an independent body sending this out ?

20191108_173945.jpg
20191108_173503.jpg

Anyway seems rather off to me.

I wouldn't worry about postal voting as there is a good chance the Royal Mail will be on strike.

I wonder if Labour have bargained for the possibility of losing tens of thousands of votes as a result ;)

So here's Johnson either -

- reneging on his own deal
- proving he doesn't understand it
- or purposely "misrepresenting" to the room

Take your pick...

Maybe the big dumb blond is just taking
giphy-9.gif

Confused ! I know I am.

Maybe the big dumb blond is just taking
View attachment 1217110
Confused ! I know I am.

He's a village idiot and/or a calculated liar and he's not only going to be overseeing the end of Brexit (maybe), but then for 5 years he'll be overseeing everything else too.

Mini fudgeing Trump at the helm with a majority, no thanks. I just hope the country doesn't give him one.

Found this to be a tad off put through my door today. Yeah ok the Conservatives are in goverment but should info on postal voting also be an advertising your local Conservative MP ? Should this not be an independent body sending this out ?

View attachment 1217104View attachment 1217105

I assume this is campaign literature masquerading as postal vote information, rather than official government guidance.

The same as the Lib Dem tactic of making their literature look like a free newspaper.

Anything to stop you immediately throwing it in the recycle bin.

View attachment 1217104View attachment 1217105
I think that's the Conservatives promoting themselves, while also advocating applying for a postal vote, rather than the other way around.

I assume this is campaign literature masquerading as postal vote information, rather than official government guidance.

The same as the Lib Dem tactic of making their literature look like a free newspaper.

Anything to stop you immediately throwing it in the recycle bin.

Anything to stop me immediatly throwing in the recycling bin , good question !

Yes a recent change in contract of waste management that the buggers a to useless to collect .

Much less nauseating than the Government sending us a leaflet telling us why we should vote Remain ;)

The letter is clearly a campaign letter, which goes on to recommend using a postal vote in case the weather is inclement.
As it's addressed to dear resident, it's also promoting postal voting to everyone regardless of their affiliation.

Is this a bad thing?

Believe you me, I've always been consciously ignorant. Not only that, I'm am aware of my ignorance. I have no intention of assuming I have knowledge of any subject, even after researching it.
The more you learn, the less you know. :)

No wonder I know bugger all
:laugh:

Much less nauseating than the Government sending us a leaflet telling us why we should vote Remain ;)

The letter is clearly a campaign letter, which goes on to recommend using a postal vote in case the weather is inclement.
As it's addressed to dear resident, it's also promoting postal voting to everyone regardless of their affiliation.

Is this a bad thing?

TBF Labour are doing the same, I was offered a postal vote application when I was door stopped yesterday

don't you just love it how the tory lovers here just blatantly ignore anything negative posted about their beloved PM. not 1 comment =)

I love how much you believe (or pretend) anyone who wants to leave is a Tory lover and thinks the PM is their beloved.

"I present to you your lord and saviour" Perhaps they just are ignoring someone who is desperately trying to bait them? :devil:

don't you just love it how the tory lovers here just blatantly ignore anything negative posted about their beloved PM. not 1 comment =)
I love how much you believe (or pretend) anyone who wants to leave is a Tory lover and thinks the PM is their beloved.

Yes, you are giving remainers a bad name klaxhu.
Assuming that leave = Tory and remain = Labour is wrong.

Is this a bad thing?

I do not mind the info , although I have no need to use it . I do mind my local Conservative MP advertising though in said info . Remember Postal vote = remember Conservative postal vote .

I do not mind the info , although I have no need to use it . I do mind my local Conservative MP advertising though in said info . Remember Postal vote = remember Conservative postal vote .

I get the implication :thumbsup:

I am not sure you are correct. There is a clear association now with tory = leave, we had 3 PMs that said they will either put it to a referendum or actually deliver it.

In this GE it is quite clear
tory = leave
libdems = remain
labour = well, nobody ever knows!

I try and post for balance: there is a lot posted on how bad labour are, there are even whole dedicated threads for labour and corbyn. Don't feel like we post enough just how bad the tories are. And when I or other remainers post something, it tends to be ignored.

Not that the libdems are great, but they are the lesser evil from this trip atm for me at least.

To be fair there's no defence anyway. If you're referring to the main vid thats going round.

He either still doesn't understand his own deal - yet wanted Parliament to sign it off in a few days :rolleyes:

Or he's just a grandstanding liar happy to misrepresent it to whoever's listening.

Like I said to someone else, this is the type of thing I hope he gets pulled up on for the debates.

Whether or not any of this affects the public's view is another matter. I still expect him to get the most votes, I just hope he doesn't get a majority. Probably the best anyone who (leave or remain) doesn't want a Tory government can hope for.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom