Votes: 9 3.0%
  • DUP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Sonic67

Not really sure what you mean by sleeping with the boss? Is that Corbyn? Either way she held her position for many years when Corbyn was just a backbencher.

You didn't know ?

Personal life

Abbott had a brief relationship with current Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn when he was a councillor in north London in the late 1970s

@Sonic67 if you only want a labour mp but do not want the current mp then you lobby the local party for change, or even better join the party and lobby from within. If you get enough support then a vote of confidence can be triggered. There have been examples where this has happened, even in the safest labour seats.
She has a history of gaffes, either racist or incompetence. She won't be removed and any effort to try would reflect badly on you personally. She's left wing, black and female.

Given that Labour hasn't automatically expelled people like Keith Vaz and Livingstone finally left of his own accord, she is bomb proof.

She's in a safe Labour seat and will never be removed.

Not really sure what you mean by sleeping with the boss? Is that Corbyn? Either way she held her position for many years when Corbyn was just a backbencher.
Labour itself held a vote of no confidence in Corbyn. Many left his cabinet. What's left is those loyal to him.
None of my comments are in relation to her performance in the shadow cabinet.
And also disastrous.
One last thing mate, I hope my replies generally show I post in good faith, if your intention is to respond with memes (there is a thread for that) and pithy one liners then I would rather you not bother:smashin:
And I post in good faith too, if you don't like the points made, scroll past. :smashin:

A resounding yes. If you don't your deluded.

Which seats?

As we saw with UKIP - they turned a 12.6% share of the vote into 1 seat in 2015.

TBP are currently at what, about 10% share, and falling.

Even if they did win a seat, I can't see them being much help to Boris, who is has his entire campaign based on a deal that TBP have ridiculed

She has a history of gaffes, either racist or incompetence. She won't be removed and any effort to try would reflect badly on you. She's left wing, black and female.

Given that Labour hasn't automatically expelled people like Keith Vaz and Livingstone finally left of his own accord, she is bomb proof.

She's in a safe Labour seat and will never be removed.

Labour itself held a vote of no confidence in Corbyn. Many left his cabinet. What's left is those loyal to him.
And also disastrous.

And I post in good faith too, if you don't like the points made, scroll past. :smashin:

Thanks mate, a much better post, this has substance :smashin:

I do not disagree she comes across as somewhat of a car crash, I was only suggesting that for her constituents at least she may well do a good job.

Local party will often ignore the executive, they will also go against Corbyn if it's what they want, one example which I can think of which does reflect badly on labour is the attempt to reselect the anti semite williamson

Which seats?

As we saw with UKIP - they turned a 12.6% share of the vote into 1 seat in 2015.

TBP are currently at what, about 10% share, and falling.

Even if they did win a seat, I can't see them being much help to Boris, who is has his entire campaign based on a deal that TBP have ridiculed

Its a wait and see I'm afraid. Nothings certain in this election.

Thanks mate, a much better post, this has substance :smashin:

I do not disagree she comes across as somewhat of a car crash, I was only suggesting that for her constituents at least she may well do a good job.
She may, she may not. I work with people who are outstanding, people who are competent, and people who are an absolute disaster.

They've all been there for years.

Angela Rayner is another. Left school with no qualifications. Slept with and married a union boss, spent years as an activist against the Torreess.

That makes her a flyer in the Labour party, she's now shadow education secretary. No education but would be responsible for the whole countries.

There's being a good MP and there's being a good party member. That's not necessarily the same thing. In any organisation you can rise to the top based on your ability, or you can do it by kissing the right arses.

Local party will often ignore the executive, they will also go against Corbyn if it's what they want, one example which I can think of which does reflect badly on labour is the attempt to reselect the anti semite williamson
Spitting hoods:

Again incompetence. Wakes up in the morning, hears something, decides policy without consulting.

Krankie launches her manifesto:

*We want 2nd Scottish independent ref *

She really wants that free castle that Salmond missed out on last time round!

Excitement is not her strength, she tries hard (Bless her) but fails flat like the inventor who thought of creating and building a chocolate fireguard.

The funny thing about Diane Abbott is, given her background and what she's achieved, she's clearly no thickie. Yet she'll be known for being numerically challenged and playing the race card at any opportunity.

David Lammy is similar, he'll be remembered for Mastermind yet his educational background is excellent.

I present to you, your lord and saviour BJ

My 6y old is more coherent than him, and I don’t think he was even drunk. He explains it all just as he did with his <little people on the red bus made from old crates> story.

Last edited:
I present you, your lord and saviour BJ

My 6y old is more coherent than him, I don’t think he was even drunk

So...

“Northern Ireland has got a great deal. You keep free movement. You keep access to the single market.”

Wow, who'd have thought that was such a great deal hey :laugh:

"His comments are also a gift to the Scottish National Party.

SNP leader and Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, whose party is launching its own election campaign on Friday, will now surely argue that if staying close to the EU is such a "great deal" for Northern Ireland, then why can't all the other nations of the UK be given this deal too
."

So...

“Northern Ireland has got a great deal. You keep free movement. You keep access to the single market.”

Wow, who'd have thought that was such a great deal hey :laugh:
Yup, that moment -on camera- when you admit by accident that you've made, are making, and are going to keep continue making this massive mistake ...

If people still vote for this guy to be in power and for this party to rule then surely it is not the fault of the party or Boris' but all down to people just being consciously ignorant.

Yup, that moment -on camera- when you admit by accident that you've made, are making, and are going to keep continue making this massive mistake ...

If people still vote for this guy to be in power and for this party to rule then surely it is not the fault of the party or Boris' but all down to people just being consciously ignorant.

It's him being in charge for the next 5 years too that worries me. In a post-Brexit climate. As equally much as I'm sure others worry about Corbyn.

Rock and a hard place.

Jezza will get about 20% of the vote, that is a given, anything above that and he will be dancing at the next Hamas/Hezbollah funeral.

The funny thing about Diane Abbott is, given her background and what she's achieved, she's clearly no thickie. Yet she'll be known for being numerically challenged and playing the race card at any opportunity.

David Lammy is similar, he'll be remembered for Mastermind yet his educational background is excellent.
Diane Abbot wanted to create a £38 pound note. Luckily those with common sense said NO! :) :)

You look at the Starmers, Lammies and McDonnells and Thornberrys (Jeez, imagine waking up to that whale every morning) anyway, back on point.. these fools would be voted into power if they remove Jezza... They are blind to see that his Lenin-Marxist idelogy is holding them back..........

Krankie launches her manifesto:
*We want 2nd Scottish independent ref with a side dish of Haggis*

Jezza will get about 20% of the vote, that is a given, anything above that and he will be dancing at the next Hamas/Hezbollah funeral.

You look at the Starmers, Lammies and McDonnells and Thornberrys (Jeez, imagine waking up to that whale every morning)

It's superbly crafted intellectual discourse like this that reminds me that I'm on the right side of the fence.

Or maybe take it tongue in cheek as it was meant and smile?

No point being so far up oneself you can see your own tonsils.

Believe you me, I've always been consciously ignorant. Not only that, I'm am aware of my ignorance. I have no intention of assuming I have knowledge of any subject, even after researching it.

Believe you me, I've always been consciously ignorant. Not only that, I'm am aware of my ignorance. I have no intention of assuming I have knowledge of any subject, even after researching it.

Much like the party's we are being invited to vote for then :suicide: . Best of a bad bunch approach, even that is a difficult choice .

I often wonder why there is a need to set a date for a GE and the different party's wasted campaign for votes . As I look at it ( going by forum members ) people have already picked their team and do or die will defend it .

Personally for myself I find all to be rather shit .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom