:)

Can't wait

Big fight
December 8th

Manny pacquiao vs juan manual Marquez 4
:)

Can't wait

Hi,

Marquez has always seemed to cause Manny trouble - he really takes the fight to him big time!

Suave!

Good fight that Mitchell vs burns

Good fight that Mitchell vs burns
Agreed,thought burns was fantastic,a couple of lads from my village (Bradley Saunders,Gary Fox) had been up sparring with burns for the fight,fantastic opportunity for them,and i think it showed in Saunders performance on same bill,Fox has a northern area title fight next sunday,hope he wins that and moves upwards:)

Khan to fight Colina in December
Under new trainer Virgil Hunter

Khan to fight Colina in December
Under new trainer Virgil Hunter

Well considering Ward has to be THE master of evasion, I guess he could teach Khan a few useful tricks. only time will tell mind you, after all Roach tried drumming sense into Khan about not getting into brawls and if the ears aren't listening:rolleyes:

Sensible opponent coming off two defeats, a former lightweight with no real KO power. Should be a risk free easy win for Khan I would think.

Don't venture into the boxing thread too often but have just seen this online and thought it should be posted:

Boxer Cruz is first to come out as gay

Quite a big deal and fair play to the man for coming out whilst at such a height in his career. It's hard enough for ex-pros of sport to come out anyway so this is quite an announcement and my hat goes off to him.

Also, I heard he's pretty handy and enjoys giving a good fisting in the ring. :D

:rolleyes: (sorry)

Last edited:
Saturday, Oct. 13 - Carson, CA (HBO)
Nonito Donaire - Toshiaki Nishioka
Brandon Rios - Mike Alvarado

Saturday, Oct. 20 - Brooklyn, NY (Showtime)
Danny Garcia - Erik Morales
Paul Malignaggi – Pablo Cesar Cano

Saturday, Nov. 3 - Montreal, Canada
Lucian Bute - Denis

Saturday, Nov. 3 -
Marco Huck – Firat Arslan

Saturday, Nov. 10
Wladimir Klitschko - Mariusz Wach

Saturday, Nov. 10 -
Vanes Martirosyan – Erislandy Lara

Saturday, Nov. 17 -
Carl Froch - Yusaf Mack
Saturday, Nov. 17
Juan Carlos Salgado – Yuriorkis Gamboa
Andre Dirrell - TBA

So Khan has said he'd be interested in fighting his good friend Ricky Hatton if the opportunity arises.

Funny isn't it, he categorically stated that he would never fight Pacquiao due to him being a good friend.

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/ne...ed-out-the-possibility-of-facing-Ricky-Hatton

I hope that fight never happens, have been a great follower of Ricky over the years and would hate to see him lose to Khan, which I think at this stage of his career would be the likely outcome(in his prime however, no chance!).

Tetlee said:
So Khan has said he'd be interested in fighting his good friend Ricky Hatton if the opportunity arises.

Funny isn't it, he categorically stated that he would never fight Pacquiao due to him being a good friend.

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/8154502/Amir-Khan-has-not-ruled-out-the-possibility-of-facing-Ricky-Hatton

I hope that fight never happens, have been a great follower of Ricky over the years and would hate to see him lose to Khan, which I think at this stage of his career would be the likely outcome(in his prime however, no chance!).

Think a chance will be Brook vs Khan
Could see hatton going the way of naseem, have one return fight and call it quits but I highly doubt it

Some fella on here (a while back) said that Brook had the potential to become a legend/great.........really?
I got a new AV amp delivered today & the cardboard box surrounding it had more personality that Kell Brook.
I just do not see the "legendary" status in this fella :confused:
Am i missing something?

Anyone seen the video of some knob heads from Birmingham giving Khan **** in a video?

Yeah pretty stupid. Khan posted on Twitter that he doesn't have a Porsche. Will be interesting to see if they post pictures of his Uncle's passport like they promised to do in the video.

One word... POWER!!!

Wow, actually felt for Audley there, who could take those punches and continue, poor buy was out cold. Hopefully Audley will finally retire now as he should have long ago IMO, good to see him back on his feet though.

As for Price, has surely to move on from domestic fights now, the commentators mentioned Skelton but really can't see the point in that, unless it's in a month or two purely for a tune up for something bigger.

Can't wait to see Price properly tested.

One word... POWER!!!

Wow, actually felt for Audley there, who could take those punches and continue, poor buy was out cold. Hopefully Audley will finally retire now as he should have long ago IMO, good to see him back on his feet though.

As for Price, has surely to move on from domestic fights now, the commentators mentioned Skelton but really can't see the point in that, unless it's in a month or two purely for a tune up for something bigger.

Can't wait to see Price properly tested.

yes Harrison certainly earned his money the hard way tonight !! just a shame that the division is so lacking quality at the moment, Skelton would be pointless i agree

Yes please retire now A force before you really get hurt...fair play for getting in there, all the negative reaction the guy gets etc etc and that knockout and cut tonight he must now finish i hope

PMSL at Fury just trash talking Price in the DeGale fight interval, highlight of this fight so far:laugh:

Said he'll do some serious damage to Price, but not only that he'll fight Bellew between rounds, comedy gold!!!

yea lmao didnt he say something about having to call the plumbers out also lol:D

So Skelton is confirmed for Price this December. Pointless fight IMO and while I respect Skelton I can see this being another very short fight with not much experience gained for Price.

A year ago my mouth would have been watering at the idea of a Price v Fury showdown, but even that I think now would be a waste of time for Price aside bringing Fury back down to earth(or more to the point the canvas).

Price should be calling out Pulev next, and if that goes well I should think one of the Klitschko's(Vitali before he retires) should be targeted within the next couple of fights minimum(maybe Seth Mitchell after Pulev). Would be a crying shame if the Klitschko's retired before Price got to challenge them, as that would really kill a potential legacy for Price and personally I think he could beat both if he gets a bit of proper experience under his belt and stops facing these bums.

To me the ONLY person Price should consider from the UK now is Haye, although I don't think he deserves the shot at least he would bring proper experience to the table and would ask a few questions. Would still be fairly one sided though IMO, I just think Price is way too much for anyone within the UK now.

As for the DeGale fight, anyone here watch it? Was pretty ugly and surprised how DeGale was content leaning against the ropes half the night. His opponent(Mohoumadi) looked slow and plodding right from the first bell, wide open and didn't have any snap in his punches, yet DeGale seemed to take so many of them unnecessarily and made what should have been a performance look challenging. Had that fight been in France I would have thought the final bell would have brought anxious times while the scores were tallied up.

I bet if Groves had been watching that performance he'd have been wishing he was in there for part 3, against a sloppy DeGale like that switching off half the time I think Groves would have had his first convincing win over his rival. As much as I dislike DeGale I think he's capable way better than last nights showing, really not sure what was going on there.

No point commenting on last nights Price/Harrison fight as it was utterly pointless and utterly predicatable.

Agree with Tetlee, Price needs to ditch the Skelton fight and move up. The lad is 29 now and has shown signs for some time that he has some serious tools in his repertoire and certainly enough to be challenging the top 5.

Price needs to fight someone who can put him in the shop window to attract the big hitters. Whilst it is too soon for Haye imho, Fury who is a complete blundering pudding and isn't anywhere near good enough to beat Price, would probably do that. His constant shouting from the rooftops after every stiff he beats seems to generate him attention in the boxing world and his PR team go into overdrive about how Tyson should be fighting the Klitshkos...:rolleyes:

Price's team should be doing everything they can to make this happen because barring a catastrophic disaster or lapse in concentration, Price would annhilate Fury on ability. This is by far his easiest option and almost a gimme. Now is the time for him to strike and get in amongst the big money in the heavyweight division.

Only Wladimir and Haye would offer him any real threat as the rest of the division is dire.

Last edited:
Garcia vs morales tonight on box nation
Can't wait hopefully a full out war

Garcia vs morales tonight on box nation
Can't wait hopefully a full out war

Waste of time IMO, the first one was hardly thrilling. Morales was controlling the fight until his years caught up with him and he ran out of steam in the later rounds.

I expect Garcia to do much better this time around being less star struck, but can't really see what more Morales can give than he did before. Have loved watching Morales over the years, but it's time for him to hang up his gloves I think.

Really this is the fight Khan should have been chasing, an aging slowing Morales that would have made for a comfortable nights work, but would have looked good on his record and given his career a much better boost than fighting a former lightweight that hardly anyone has heard of.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom