Gems Of War Players

fowlersrs

Hi guys,

If anyone here is playing Gems of War, the free to play addictive game on switch let me know.

We are actively seeking new guild members at the mo too so even more benefits!!

ritzie

Been playing this for a while now and you’re right it is addictive. Simple idea but absorbing at the same time. I think it’s going to take a while levelling up my troops though.

fowlersrs

Just started playing today. Will ping you when I've got to grips with it
No problem, all I need is your invite code under the settings screen. We also have an adult discord group for the game too. Get involved as the rewards are higher when in a guild.

fowlersrs

Been playing this for a while now and you’re right it is addictive. Simple idea but absorbing at the same time. I think it’s going to take a while levelling up my troops though.
Care to join our guild? You get more rewars then, in fact everyone does!!

fowlersrs

Sorry what’s discord?
It's an app u can have on your phone that is basically a chat forum. Alot of gamers use it as u can if you choose to also use it for voice chat. We have a gems of war section on Discord so if you had the app I could invite you.

gtsbaby

Just started this after seeing this thread. Enjoying it so far. Just finding my feet on who to level first. Would be grateful of an invite.

GTSBABY_BOSP

addyb

Distinguished Member
Hi guys,

If anyone here is playing Gems of War, the free to play addictive game on switch let me know.

We are actively seeking new guild members at the mo too so even more benefits!!
I'll join. My invite code is: ADDYB_VCTQ

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month

Latest News

Anthem launches latest AV receivers, processors and amplifiers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Naim and Focal discount premium music systems
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 28th October 2020
  • By Phil Hinton