GEMENI II - Issues straight out of the box

• Thread starter Deleted member 917198
  • Start date

Deleted member 917198

Reaction score
Hi All

The Gemini arrived about 20 minutes ago, eagerly got it out of its box, set it in its home, plugged it all in, followed the instructions - turned her on....and.....nothing.

I have power, and all the dials seem to work. I have it set to LFE, Connected from MONO on the sub to SUB OUT on my Denon PMA-60 - played a variety of tracks to test it out but all i get is a jumpy - intermittent crackly-thump every now and then..even with crossover and gain etc fiddle with.

Plug my Yamaha or old Eltax in and they work a treat.

Not sure im doing something wrong? Has anyone else had any issues with Bk? I have sent Tom an email and awaiting a reply, not sure what the customer service is like?

Did you turn down sub a tried to tap on rca plug? Just to see if its getting sound in?

I'm a bit reluctant to mess around until Ive spoken with BK really, don't want to cause any damag

You won't damage anything but fair enough, maybe got damage on its way to you hard to tell buddy.

You won't damage anything but fair enough
If I don't hear anything back soon, I'll maybe try it. I put it straight back in the box in case they want it returned see.

I've tried calling them also but no answrr

Managed to get through to Tom @ BK - He also told me to tap on the RCA plug, but theres no signal coming through.

He agreed to collect and inspect, although I sensed he was very reluctant, also, no apology (i know these things happen).

Will keep updated

I take it you were adjusting the low level gain & crossover (frequency) settings.

Managed to get through to Tom @ BK - He also told me to tap on the RCA plug, but theres no signal coming through.

He agreed to collect and inspect, although I sensed he was very reluctant, also, no apology (i know these things happen).

Will keep updated
So if the signal is not going through sounds to me either faulty driver or loose cable to driver where you have + -

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom