• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

GeForce Gtx 260 with Hitatchi 32PD5300E

jackwetson

Standard Member
Hi All,

I have a PC with a GeoForce GTX 260 (GeForce GTX 260 | Specifications | GeForce), connected to my Hitatchi 32PD5300E via the AV300 Media Box. I'm currently using S-Video from the card into a scart (which the audio goes into).

To be honest I just cannot get the screen resolution right, and I'm a bit reluctant to spend any more money on cables when I'm not really sure of the best way of setting this up.

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas?

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
So you're getting a picture but it's not right somehow? If it's too small/too big for the screen then you may need to adjust the overscan/underscan settings rather than the resolution.

Looking at the manual for that model it appears to have DVI and VGA inputs which should be a lot simpler to use as it gives a list of accepted resolution for them.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom