• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

geforce 8600 gt 256mb low profile

skinjim123

Standard Member
i have a small case dell dimension c521 but i like gaming and i want to upgrade its graphics card seeing i have an x1300 pcie 16x 256mb low profile card which to be fair does play bf2142 on high settings smoothly however i feel i need to upgrade. I am already aware of two cards that i can buy which are the xfx 8400gs and the peak geforce 8500gt 256mb low profile but i found another card made by a company called galaxy which was the geforce 8600gt low profile 256mb however it wasnt selling the card. I have briefly searched for any info on the card and only found it being sold on ebay but i have no more info on it if anyone knows if there is a uk seller of this card or a sller that will ship to the uk this card it would be great thanks ps i am aware i may have to upgrade my psu seeing it is only 280 watt

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom