geeky gears night out 2

place and date

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
great news mate glad to see things finally looking up for u.
1.gif

Hope it's ok Kop (lads) i voted again :smashin:

I really really really hope to make it this time, gotta be recovered from the op's and that by december :clap:

Incidentally Kop, Doc Evilist et al....... i had the CT scan results back (chest, abdomen, pelvis)..... ALL CLEAR... there is no smiley available to depict the feeling.

Still in for the big op next wednesday when i have all the lymph nodes removed and then on to oncology but i wanted to share my bit of good news with you. First rounds defo on me as it stands :thumbsup:

Thats cracking news mate!! Good to hear!!

@kinky - great news mate:smashin:

doubt i will be able to make a link up this time either guys, just dotn have the holidays or the money for anymore travels this year, my jet setting is starting to worry the little lasdy too, even though she has been opn half of the trips!!! selfish or what;)

@kinky - great news mate:smashin:

doubt i will be able to make a link up this time either guys, just dotn have the holidays or the money for anymore travels this year, my jet setting is starting to worry the little lasdy too, even though she has been opn half of the trips!!! selfish or what;)

Our Saviour returns :clap: Please tell me you're back now Mr Drinks?!?!??! We need our 'Dream Team Star Player' back asap....

That's really excellent news, Kinky.:clap: Looking forward to December.
Try & get on this weekend for a blast if you can.:smashin:

Fantastic news mate. As above, all the best for the op.

Brilliant news Kinky, I'm sure all the regular AVF'ers are praying for you, got their fingers crossed or, at the very least, lining up a headshot - yes, I mean you JPG :)

Regards the night out, 1st December is no good for me but that's far & away the most popular date so rather than muddy the waters (and irk the local bouncers) I'll sit this one out.

Be in for GGN3 though, no doubt be on the cards some time early next year :)

Regards the night out, 1st December is no good for me but that's far & away the most popular date so rather than muddy the waters (and irk the local bouncers) I'll sit this one out.
:(:(:(
not good any other date you can make maybe i could put the beginning of november on
@everyone any other ideas guys

Kinky, what they all said above!... make mine a double :D:thumbsup:

@Attendees of the 1st GGN, I've posted the pics

HERE

they are larger files than the ones on the other thread. If you want the odd 1 at full resolution PM me.

I tried sending them all to Karl, and my machine just blew a raspberry at me!

Nice one matey.

With the state of my email/ ISP connection at the mo, it would have taken about seven years to download the mail anyway.

:(:(:(
not good any other date you can make maybe i could put the beginning of november on
@everyone any other ideas guys

You're a diamond geezer Simon & I appreciate it but I think you should leave it as-is; there's 16 votes for 1st December & just a smattering for the other dates so a bit unfair to start messing with that. Plus people will begin to talk.... :rolleyes:

at this rate we could have 2 nights out 1 in manc and 1 in brum on the same night

I'll get me coat.
feckin you again with your bleedin box give your head a wobble:D
right thnkas for those who have posted but others who haven`t save yourself the hassle of me mythering you and sort it out you know who you are

Hope it's ok Kop (lads) i voted again :smashin:

I really really really hope to make it this time, gotta be recovered from the op's and that by december :clap:

Incidentally Kop, Doc Evilist et al....... i had the CT scan results back (chest, abdomen, pelvis)..... ALL CLEAR... there is no smiley available to depict the feeling.

Still in for the big op next wednesday when i have all the lymph nodes removed and then on to oncology but i wanted to share my bit of good news with you. First rounds defo on me as it stands :thumbsup:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

well done

Brilliant news Kinky, I'm sure all the regular AVF'ers are praying for you, got their fingers crossed or, at the very least, lining up a headshot - yes, I mean you JPG :)

getting some right bad press just recently.
2.gif

Sure its all in jest mate....

is it **** that mad beermistress such a feckin noob its untrue :D:D

of course its in jest :smashin:

on topic it may be an idea to have 2 nights out imo 1 in manc 1 in brum as there is quite a bit of interest and would be a shame for those who cant get to brum to miss out like wise for the ones who cant get to manc
si:smashin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom