Gears Patch Soon

akane_1984

Source: News4Gamers

So with patch coming out soon that seems to be only fixing certain bugs, I was wondering does anyone feel that Epic may! sooner or later change there online cog to be matchmaking system?? every forum I goto people are requesting it.

akane_1984

Yeah it matches you via quickmatch using the MS truskill system I believe. But everyone were I go and friends I speak with all say same thing that it could do with a party system to allow a group of us to go looking for another group of 4 to play ranked games with.

I myself have noticed lately that player match invites I send out aren't as quickly accepted friends are now replying telling me they aren't in the mood for it and have gone on to vegas/cod3. I love GOW but I myself see there points in player matches you can be waiting forever for people to join your game and when you do ranked game with or without getting friends in the backdoor, strangers will leave mid-game.

DrinksInBars

Novice Member
one thing about gow is that in many ranked matches i find myself hopelessly outclassed or playing against people i outclass and it seems like if they are using a skills system its utterly flawed.

it can really detract from a game and makes the whole online death match quite annoying.

Cerberus UK

Standard Member
Yeah it matches you via quickmatch using the MS truskill system I believe. But everyone were I go and friends I speak with all say same thing that it could do with a party system to allow a group of us to go looking for another group of 4 to play ranked games with.

I myself have noticed lately that player match invites I send out aren't as quickly accepted friends are now replying telling me they aren't in the mood for it and have gone on to vegas/cod3. I love GOW but I myself see there points in player matches you can be waiting forever for people to join your game and when you do ranked game with or without getting friends in the backdoor, strangers will leave mid-game.
Aaa like the clan feature in Halo 2? Yea that would be very nice especially for me as i am in a clan myself.

i suspect that this will be taken on board when epic release the update sometime soon before christmas!

And the ranked matches should be fixed also along with this update. There are quite a number of things which need fixing. Especially the glitch were you cant talk if you join a lobby too late, that is the most annoying thing EVER! lol :mad:

DD3

Novice Member
doubt they would do it but Id like to see those walking/running with grenades in their hands blow up if shot .. would make it harder to just run around tagging people as you sometimes get people doing.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom