Gears of War 3 set to SMASH previous records

I wasnt aware it was just Yanky records...

Wow, Id love to know worldwide!

VGChartz data is not reliable. They claim to get data from retailers, but they will not say how many data points they have or which retailers they use. They retroactively adjust their figures when data from companies such as NPD, Media Create and GfK Chart-Track is released, and they have been out by over 100% in the past. One example is the game, Iron Man, which they said had sold 53,000 units in a month. NPD released data showing that it had sold 130,000 units. VGChartz then adjusted their data to 111,000 units.

You can be quite accurate using only a relatively small amount of data, but VGChartz have shown many times that their estimates have been way out, which to me makes them pretty worthless as a source. For long term sales figures they are more accurate due to them adjusting their figures to match other sources, but for future predictions, I wouldn't pay much attention to their numbers.

Another one here who cancelled their pre order minutes after receiving the beta code :hiya:

As said before, having beta access just for pre-ordering badly skews the vision of how big a game will be

Ill be pre-ordering the most expensive and lavish version of Gears 3 I can.

3rd novel comes out soon too :D

Its the 4th novel which was put back from its original release date as it ties into the game. Which rminds me i still haven't read Anvil gate.

How stupid of me... I not long finished Anvil gate!

It was a long day for me... :p

Was it as good as the rest? I think im going to wait for the paper back of Coalitions end but that will mean waiting until xmas more than likely:(

Yeah it was brilliant, just like the other 2!

Consumed me!

Who's smart idea was it to give beta codes with a pre-order, pretty obvious people would cancel after the beta.

It doesnt matter, even if 10% of those people DONT cancel theyre still making good money.

I swear, sometimes I wonder if half of you have a brain...

Yeah it was brilliant, just like the other 2!

Consumed me!
once the beta is over im going to spend a day reading it and not just on the toilet:D

I may need to start the graphic novels next,my word i am sad:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom