• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Gears of War 2 Add on Pack Achievements - 6th June 2011 - 9:00pm

Discombobulate

Distinguished Member
Looking for anyone with GOW2 All Fronts add on up for any of the following achievements please let me know.

Please message me with your gamertag. If you have to back out for any reason please let me know before 9pm so I'm not sat waiting like a lemon for you to show up:

I'm after the following achievements:

Hoarde

Trial by, and on, Fire
Survive first 10 Horde waves on Combustible Map Pack maps as a team

Ride It All Night Long
Reach level 10 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 10 on the Highway map in Horde

No, But His Face Rings a Bell
Reach level 15 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 20 on the Sanctuary map in Horde

Like Father, Like Gun
Reach level 30 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 30 on the Allfathers Garden map in Horde

Am I Only Dreaming?
Reach level 40 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 40 on the Memorial map in Horde

Is It Hot or Is That Just You?
Kill 25 Bloodmounts with a Scorcher while playing Horde on a Dark Corners Map Pack map

Completed:

Blood on the Sand
Reach level 50 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 50 on the Nowhere map in Horde

Last edited:

Codehead

Distinguished Member
I need some of them. Should be around tomorrow night (if Rapture doesn't happen :rolleyes:) will post back tomorrow to confirm availability.

scanz

Distinguished Member
Hoarde

Trial by, and on, Fire
Survive first 10 Horde waves on Combustible Map Pack maps as a team

Ride It All Night Long
Reach level 10 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 10 on the Highway map in Horde

No, But His Face Rings a Bell
Reach level 15 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 20 on the Sanctuary map in Horde

Like Father, Like Gun
Reach level 30 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 30 on the Allfathers Garden map in Horde

Am I Only Dreaming?
Reach level 40 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 40 on the Memorial map in Horde

Blood on the Sand
Reach level 50 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 50 on the Nowhere map in Horde

Is It Hot or Is That Just You?
Kill 25 Bloodmounts with a Scorcher while playing Horde on a Dark Corners Map Pack map
I still need the above achievements (and more...). Feel free to add me and if you see me on send me a message :)

Codehead

Distinguished Member
I still need 1-10 on all the snowblind maps and 1-50 on any snowblind map (Grind yard seems favourite).

Not sure how I've managed to miss those.

Discombobulate

Distinguished Member
So mad....

Just went on to Gears and my level has reset to 1!!!!

What the hell..... Before anyone asks I've not cheated in the game. I've searched on line and this has happened to a lot of other people over the past!

Sob....

Scholes18

Dont think ive got any of the horde cheevos on the add on maps. A great time to do these would be the 30x XP event epic have planned if gears 3 wins most anticipated game for E3 on the ign poll. Last time i looked it was winning by miles

scanz

Distinguished Member
So mad....

Just went on to Gears and my level has reset to 1!!!!

What the hell..... Before anyone asks I've not cheated in the game. I've searched on line and this has happened to a lot of other people over the past!

Sob....
That's rubbish mate, any idea why?

Discombobulate

Distinguished Member
scanz said:
That's rubbish mate, any idea why?

I think Mr Noble has hit the nail on the head.

I think I loaded GOW2 disk first and then signed in while the game was loading or on while I was on the main menu. I'm sure I've done it loads of times before but today just wasn't meant to be my day.

Looking on the Internet loads of people have had the same problem.

No fix from Epic. Their advice is to login to your gamertag before launching the game.

:(

Sent from my mobile device using the AVForums app

Discombobulate

Distinguished Member
I think I'll go back on June 6th when they do the xp event.

Anyone up for a game then?

Mods - Could you change the date in the title to "6th June - 9:00pm". Thanks

scanz

Distinguished Member
Popped on just now. Played some Annex and it's not Gears 3 :(

Can't believe people moaned about a bit of lag on Gears 3, it was nothing compared to this!

May get on this over the weekend to play some Horde. Although might pick up Dirt3 which could take up some time :thumbsup:

Codehead

Distinguished Member
Yep, I've been playing a spot of Annex on GoW2 this week. I don't know if I've just had bad luck with hosts, but it's been awful.

Also, grenade wall tagging seems rampant, spent a few games getting constantly blown up without ever seeing the opposition. :thumbsdow

However, Mrs Codehead is out on Friday night so I'll be having a monster GoW2 Horde session from about 20:00 onwards if anyone wants to join in.

croutledge

However, Mrs Codehead is out on Friday night so I'll be having a monster GoW2 Horde session from about 20:00 onwards if anyone wants to join in.

I would be up for some Horde but i don't have the map packs and might not get on till a little later then 8.

Codehead

Distinguished Member
Course you can chap. Do you have the map packs?

[edit] - According to TA you do and you need 1-10 and 1-50 on SnowBlind, plus 1-40 on Memorial that I'm looking for. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom