gears gears gears

kopchoir

Ex Member
Reaction score
I think both attempts at a tournament/league died a death.

If we did think about doing something else, it would be better to have something like 5 man teams fielding 3v3 (so only 60% of the team need to be available at any time). Most are light hearted players so I don't think that would pose a problem if more than 3 people were available at any time..

Gotta have FF on this time too!

If we did think about doing something else, it would be better to have something like 5 man teams fielding 3v3 (so only 60% of the team need to be available at any time).
Gotta have FF on this time too!

Yeah this was the problem we had with the one I set up. It was difficult to get all 6 players. If everybody wants to try a new one I'm happy to close mine and we can change the rules - someone else can organise it though ;)

And if friendly fire is on yoiu better put me on jay and kops team so I can keep the 2 schoolboys in order :hiya: . I wear that cap for a reason you know - it is the cap of authority :D

i might join this :smashin:

i might even get a few of the guys on my friends list to team up with me, to beat a few of you guys :D

Yeah this was the problem we had with the one I set up. It was difficult to get all 6 players. If everybody wants to try a new one I'm happy to close mine and we can change the rules - someone else can organise it though ;)

Don't mind sorting it out, if the interest is there.

Could do with an up-to-date xbl tag list too (or a consolidated one for all 3 networks), might do a post about that later :).

need some more people there are a lot of regulars who still havent signed up yet so anyone interested in this gow tournament please visit the thread below cheers and put your name down you know who u are :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom