Geamepad

rockerman

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all my wife loves playing hidden object games on her pc that requires mouse to play. I was wondering if there is a gamepad that has a mouse touch pad on. As that would easier for her to play when sitting on the sofa. Could anyone let me know if there is a gamepad with this feature. Regards Ian

Thank you for your response. I have found this one do you think this would work ok .

Think I would choose the Steam Controller rather than that. It hasn't replaced my Xbox gamepad for all games but for some games it's wonderful.

The PS4 controller features a similar touchpad but not sure how well it works as a mouse. More popular though, there must be PC user reviews out there.

The issue with unbranded or off brand pads is whether the games will support them and see them as a mouse or not. The steam controller, while it needs steam to work properly, will work with any game when run through steam big picture (even non-steam games) as the steam client does all the background stuff needed for games to recognize it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom