Gc2007

saibot

Novice Member
excellent pics, I think some close-ups might be needed oh and the negatives :D

Is the GC open to the public ?

monkeyleader

yer open to the public - I've been trying to blag myself as press to get some back stage action but without much joy. Just had hands on with Crysis tho - basically stop what you are doing and start planning for a new Rig - this is going to be massive !

saibot

Novice Member
thanks for the quick reply, trying to convince my bud to tag along next year aswell. knowing us we have to start planning now!

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I didn't realise Leipzig was open to the public, I may have to tag along next year too!

saibot

Novice Member
Hey monkeyleader,

planning on going to the show this year, 21st-24th of August in Leipzig again. Just wondering how you got tickets last year, did you just get them on the day ?

I know its 6months away, but this is the way we plan things, well in advance :D

monkeyleader

hey - yes I am planning on going again - it rocked.

The tickets for the show could be bought on the door - I got mine in advance. Hotels however were selling out very fast so I'd advise looking into that.

Would be great if there were a few from AVFs heading over ... I would plan for 2 days at the show .. I think its too big to get around in 1 visit. Plus then you get the added bonus of a night in Germany :)

Nige

saibot

Novice Member
thanks for the info..

Yup was looking at hotels, even at this early stage they are booking fast. Have a 3 day trip planned with 1-2 days at show. Did you get the tickets in advance from their website ?

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom