1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GC at John Lewis £78.99

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by hdrees, Mar 18, 2003.

1. hdrees

hdrees
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    how cheap can they go!!!!!!!!!!
    GC with memory card and a game (Eternal Darkness being my fav) and with Metroid on Friday and Zelda in May what else do you ned GO BUY ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!

2. SPYTHON

SPYTHON

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    just got mine..............

Purple + Save Game Card & Pikmin.................

and now I wan't to go home :(

3. phenom2003

phenom2003

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Will this offer be online? There's no JL near mee or are there any other places online to purchase it for under £80 with a game online @ John lewis it's £89.95 with Turok evolution.

P.S Argos online are out of stock, do you think they'll have any more stock now?

Thanks

4. Dr.Magus

Dr.Magus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a Gamecube, two games, a controller and a memory card all for £100 from Game!

In off the red:clap:

5. andy572

andy572
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    To those of you who are still after a Gamecube at the lower price, can I suggest reserving one at your local store (via the Argos web site)?

At first, a 'cube wasn't available in any but one store within the Northwest (and four stores in West Yorkshire). I returned to the site and checked again the next day, when I found that stock was now listed.

Yes, I have my Gamecube :clap: :smashin: :clap: :D :clap:

The only problem (aside from stock and choice of games) may be that there are no memory cards available as, if it is anything like my local store, I was told by the 'Stock Manager' that their inventory was returned just before the offer started! :suicide: Should this apply, they will be reserved for you, so that you recieve one after the time when stock is replenished.

I hope that helps someone and that you all get to enjoy the delights of Nintendo as much as I have these last few days :D