Gba Problem!!!

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by snake II, Jul 28, 2002.

1. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi guys,
    i've got a see-through gba, theres no fault in the console itselsf, but i noticed a couple days ago that a sctratch has developed, now i pretty ****ed off at the moment, so how do i get rid of this scratch!!!
    should i swop t for a new one or shall i contact nintendo, if so how

2. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you noticed the scratch straight away then you might have been able to get it replaced. If it was a few days since then it gets harder since its your word against his/hers. If you can swap it then do so pronto. If you can't and its the screen thats damaged, you could contact someone for a replacement screen. Act now with speed is my advice with hand-helds.

3. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've been very careful with my GBA and I've had it since December last year. Somehow I have managed to get a couple of very feint scratches on the screen though, so I think it's just plain impossible not to!

The first GBA I bought had a little dent in the top middle of the screen - I exchanged it straight away. Although one assistant in the famous high street store that I bought it from tried to tell me that "it's not big enough of a scratch for us to count that as being faulty" :eek: ..... of course, I asked to see the manager and he exchanged it straight away :rolleyes:

4. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +895
    my GBA is in a right old state, but that is what becomes of having a portable game system, as long as it works and you can see the game you are playing does it really matter????

same with my t68 phone it looks like it has been kicked down the street, but i do use it everyday and will only upgrade when it falls to pieces, as long as they work who cares about a little scratch on an item that goes in and out your pocket all day long.