• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

gazza tries to commit suicide ?

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
If he is that miserable, then I don't think he can be helped.

I just hope his daughter doesn't find him if he does do it.

thfccambs

Banned
i know its in the trashy tabloids but if its true , I hope he gets the help he clearly needs

Haven't seen any papers over the weekend or today but do know Gazza was taken into Hospital yesterday, haven't heard that he tried to top himself though.

EDIT

Football legend Paul Gascoigne was yesterday spotted looking a little worse for wear while shuffling aimlessly around Mayfair in Central London, seemingly oblivious to the traffic.

An onlooker said: "He looked as if he didn't know what day it was. He tried to hail a taxi but the first two turned him down flat.

"In the end he made his way to a cab rank at the Dorchester, opened the door of one and got in." At one point Gazza was nearly hit by a lorry and then he meandered across the street in the path of a Mercedes.

The 40-year-old ex-England and Spurs star, who was wearing jeans, a denim jacket and trainers, recently suffered a mental breakdown after a two-month drink and drugs bender.

He spent two weeks in a psychiatric hospital but after his release he booked himself into rehab at London's Priory Clinic.

ALSO

Troubled Paul Gascoigne was back in hospital last night after staff at his hotel became concerned for his safety and called the police.

The 40-year-old former England star - who had been behaving erratically all day - agreed to go with ambulance staff to be assessed after a disturbance at the Millennium Hotel in Knightsbridge, West London.

An onlooker said: "He really needed help. It was so sad seeing Gazza in such a bad way." It was the latest worrying incident for Gazza.

On Thursday he was seen staggering dangerously across four lanes of traffic in London.

And on Saturday he went to a salon and had his hair dyed bright red. Gazza recently suffered a mental breakdown after a two-month drink and drugs bender.

Last night a police spokesman said: "He was not doing anything wrong, but he agreed to be taken to hospital to be assessed."

ps3mad

Banned
depression is such a bad thing to have

no matter how much money or lifestyle you have,it really dominates your life

good luck gazza hope you get help

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom