Gay Penguins

penguins, horses, bonobos (pygmy chimps ... close relatives to humans), to name a few

the term "unnatural" is a load of inaccurate, and usually hypocritical, bullcrap

I take it you haven't seen Ricky Gervais - Animals :D.

Although the illustrations in the book he refers to are a bit iffy......

certainly explains why happy feet enjoyed dancing so much!

They're not gay penguins at all, just 'bloke' penguins.
They've taken them away from any females, and put them in pairs... sooner or later they were going to try & hump something :D

They're not gay penguins at all, just 'bloke' penguins.
They've taken them away from any females, and put them in pairs... sooner or later they were going to try & hump something :D

:thumbsup: All male dogs must be gay, they aren't even fussed about whether something is another dog before they'll hump it.

And as Krish points out it is prevalent throughout the animal kingdom, so this is hardly news.

Dave

Last edited:
There's a joke in there somewhere about chocolate biscuits, but i'll give it a miss:rotfl:

:thumbsup: All male dogs must be gay, they aren't even fussed about whether something is another dog before they'll hump it.
any hole's a goal with them

:eek: :rotfl:

Is it true that Gay Penguins practice domain flipping? :confused:

204635-albums374-picture1965.png

Lol Kav, you should of had him saying he looks "fabulous darling" and other stereotypical "gay" sayings...

Lol Kav, you should of had him saying he looks "fabulous darling" and other stereotypical "gay" sayings...

Nah, I wanted to be more subtle than that. :D Animals displaying human behaviour (such as Brian in most episodes of Family Guy) always brings a smile to my face, for some reason.

penguins, horses, bonobos (pygmy chimps ... close relatives to humans), to name a few

the term "unnatural" is a load of inaccurate, and usually hypocritical, bullcrap

very common in dogs

and there was a programme on tv recently about gorillas where a group of males ended up together with no females and all started to practise male on male action

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom