Gattaca 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Essoman

Great film, on my purchase list.

cezarL

Thanks Cas for the review.
It's in my Amazon US basket now along with a couple other titles but I'll probably wait until the Indy collection comes out and place a single, larger order.

For some reason, this release makes me want an UHD version of Never Let Me Go. No direct connection between the two, but still...

The Uzi 9mm

Standard Member
I saw this back in 97 and couldn't get on with it but as i've got older and learnt to understand movies this is a masterpiece and a movie thats a must to grace any 4k collection.

blacksheep99

I saw this back in 97 and couldn't get on with it but as i've got older and learnt to understand movies this is a masterpiece and a movie thats a must to grace any 4k collection.

Strange how age does that. As an example, I loved the Matrix in my 20's but now in my 40's strangely I find myself siding with the agents.......

domtheone

Distinguished Member
I've only watched the first Matrix, never had any desire to watch the sequels.

Good call. You’ve not missed much. :D
Saw them once and have no desire to ever see them again.

featherhall

Distinguished Member

Hampy1972

Distinguished Member
Brilliant film and brilliant release, folks will be watching this movie for decades to come (the less I talk about anything recent the better)

Can never get bored with this, Law and Hawke come to the fore, you could say this was the vehicle that set off there careers....

I don't even it looks that dated, so many years on...

sraper

Garrett

Hi their Trollslayer. Mebbe you can help me on this. I am trying to find out how many books are in the John Carter of Mars series. I have the first 5. Any advice or help is welcome.
First of them here for 99p on Kindle I read the first one and it was a good read and have to read some more but rotate my books a lot. I was one of the few that loved the film and wished for more.

Amazon product

Tim2049

Tried watching this recently, but Ethan Hawke annoyed me so much I threw the towel in around an hour in. Bit silly i know, but the plot wasn't gripping me that much and, as I say, Ethan Hawke back in the 90's was just supremely annoying...(!)

My loss i suppose. Just one of those things...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom