Gator dog attack

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brutal - Read txt first!!!! Not for the squeamish!!
You must read this first!

Dog pack attacks gator in Florida...

At times nature can be cruel, but there is also a raw beauty, and even a certain justice manifested within that cruelty.

The alligator, one of the oldest and ultimate predators, normally considered the 'apex predator' in it's natural ecosystem, can still fall
victim to implemented 'team work' strategy, made possible due to the tight knit social structure and 'survival of the fittest pack mentality' bred
into the canines over the last several hundred thousands of years by natural selection.

See the remarkable photograph (attached) below courtesy of Nature Magazine.

Note that the Alpha dog has a muzzle hold on the gator preventing it from breathing, while another dog has a hold on the tail to keep it from
thrashing. The third dog attacks the soft underbelly of the gator. (See attached file: gatordog_attack.jpg)

Attachments

• gatordog_attack.jpg
    gatordog_attack.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 182
:rotfl: Nice one.

The zoo keeper in this link should have had a pack of dogs with him.:eek:

Warning, graphic image in link. Do not click if you are sensitive to gruesome images.

Are they your puppies?

Ooooooooooh, I can see that one earning a warning........:D

You not been reading the "embarrassing things" thread overkill? - much worse has been said on there....mainly by LGS :D

Great post to start my day off :smashin:

I like the new LGS

No - not in that way!

Slight tangent alert. In Lucio Fulci's "The New York Ripper", there's a toe pleasuring scene.

Perhaps LGS tag should be "Morales with the silver toes.........."

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom