Gathering more pro info before going to Tibet

M

Mitch_Tan

Hi respectable amateurs of photography and experts:
As I'm a amateurs of photography plan to go to Tibet with some friends, It's time to think about what to bring…..a set of photographic bags with Camera and accessories is fixed(not heavy,with compressed oxygen,lenses,compressed bisket ,tent,shoes, wadded jacket, medicine for constipation~~ diarrhea etc….)Some Photographer friends said that it's necessary to set apart 13%-15% investment for Tripod fr the total photographic equipment expenditure,,,I'm thinking about what kind of Tripod I should bring this time.(I've to control the weight of my belonging)----there're many brands in Chn, Macau and HK, the imported brands like Manfrotto,Triopo,Velbon.Giotto,;local brands hv weifen,bailuo,Victory(Expedition)~I like the name of expedition victory,hehe,….some tripod are troublesome and unreliable,,I don't want a heavy and expensive one as I spent a lot on Camera and lenses already,,to tell u the trueth,some Int'l famous brand tripods are different between the one made-in –Chn and the one originated fr their home market,such as the Tripod Velbon made-in –Chn is quite different fr the one made-in –Japan(the Chn Velbon they replace the medal sparepart as much as they can by plastic sparepart.so ,perhaps some made-in –Chn tripods with good quality is more compatative. As the tripod is not hi-tech prod like camera,the tripod is finished by hand made combination privor to some good quality materials…I still remember the old tripod my uncle(a photographer) using(he brought that tripod with him to Mongolia and still has good function at present,the brand name is Victory(Expedition)1PBO~~quite impressive and nice name,haha,,that' s a local brand,and my uncle is the friend of the photographer boss of the manufacturer…

Anyway ,I do want to share(pro comment,opinion,suggestion,fotos,skill….) and get more valuable info fr experts and more photographers.

To be continued. Sincerely

....ermmm... totally wrong forum perhaps!:confused:

Errrmm...equally puzzled. Is this written in txt language?

Anyway, if you want a tripod, get a lightweight but sturdy one. The Manfrotto 190XPROB (or something like that) is a good bet.

We also hv the idea to bring some clothes`stationery`or some gift some fotos or some money..------but better to meet some of the principals or teachers of the school and try if we can do something~~~that would be more significative…..polariser, polaristrobometer do reminds me,,Tks a lot,To Be Continued.

I've got a creative prod,Waw ,really hv inspiration fr it--http://wz.nphoto.net/goto/ff808081149ad8eb0114b538592c0235.shtml

Although not mod in this forum, I don't feel comments are really going the right direction here.

Yes there seems to be a language barrier here, and the reasons haven't yet become clear, but if I'd believed that this was a joke post or spam etc I wouldn't have moved from the ARcam forum, I would have deleted it instead.

The link provided by Mitch_Tan seems to be non-spam and is on subject.

Perhaps we can find out about the language barrier....

Mitch_Tan,
Some of us are finding it a bit tricky to understand you. What's your first language or where do you come from?

Thanks,

Dan.

Cheers Dan :smashin:

Some of us are finding it a bit tricky to understand you. What's your first language or where do you come from?

The links appear to be Chinese :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom