1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaspar Noe - query

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by PoochJD, Feb 3, 2003.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

Can anyone help me out here, please?

I've seen some of Noe's work, via FilmFour and FilmFour Extreme. He is the director of works like "Irreversible", "Seul Contre Tous" and "Carne", amongst others.

Basically, what I want to know, is if any of his stuff is out on DVD at all, anywhere in the world, please? If it is, can people tell me where from, and what (if any) extras are on the discs? The fillms must have English Subtitles, though.

Thanks, in advance.

Pooch

P.S. I've jujst found this link as well.... Amazon.fr

2. Lux

Lux
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Seul contre tous is out on R1 criterion called I stand alone.
    As for Irrevessible it is out in belgium with DTS (only dutch subs) the french DVD ,without DTS but loads of extras will be available 18Feb also in a packaage with a special edition of Seul contre tous (whioch I will get:D ) But those discs won't have english subs either.
    As for the rest of his films, no idea, sorry. BTW it would be good to learn french as they have lovely DVDs for their french films.:lesson: :D

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

Thanks Lux! Sadly, my French is appalling, and I really don't have the time or patience to learn a new language. I guess I'll just have to wait until someone does decide to release Noe's works, uncut, uncensored, but with English subs.

Thanks anyway!

Pooch