1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gary Jules - Trading Snakeoil For Wolftickets

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by PhilCTTE, Dec 3, 2003.

1. PhilCTTE

PhilCTTE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +128
    Anyone heard this ?? wondered if the rest was as good as the single Mad World. Must be pretty good as its sold out on play !!.

2. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't have the album, but I have heard several of the songs on there, and they're all great.

Creepy folky, for lack of a better description. :)

3. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Yep, I have the album :p . Its sort of Tim Buckley stylee crossed with Nick Drake. Its pretty good, if you like folky music.

I got my copy from CD Baby (I think ? they distribute in USA, cost me about £12.00 incl. p & P)

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/garyjules

4. pwiles1968

pwiles1968

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Play Have it listed for £11.99 but it is not in stock I do not know if it is released in the UK because there is a pre release version on e-bay with a note saying it should get a UK release In January I think.

I’ve been looking for a copy. If anyone finds it at a reasonable price let me know.

5. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    Didnt I just tell you that in my last post. CD baby have it in stock, around £12.00 incl. delivery, great service, easy to deal with and they keep you well informed.

The album is not a new release, he has released two albums and this is his latest from 2002 (if my memories working right).

and just in case anyone doesnt realise.............Mad World is not his song , its a cover off a Tears for Fears album from the 80s called The Hurting, its a good album to buy, if you dont already own it.