Quantcast

Garden State blu ray Feb 06/02/12

Skyrider

FYI: just finished watching this on Blu-ray. First impressions = excellent!

This has long been a favourite film & whilst I thought the DVD was pretty good quality I was hoping for a BD release. I have not yet found any reviews of the BD release but decided to take a chance & I have not been disappointed.

It's been a little while since I last watched the DVD version so I can't make direct comparisons but I think it's fair to say that the BD is very pleasing with no obvious flaws.Enjoy!

(Hard to believe that it's not been released in the US due to perceived "lack of interest".)

Last edited:

lee101

Had this come through from zavvi on saturday, it looked great i owned it on region 1 dvd but this looks great and a couple of new extras i paid £15 for it but i would imagine it will go down quite quickly

ArabChris

Had this come through from zavvi on saturday, it looked great i owned it on region 1 dvd but this looks great and a couple of new extras i paid £15 for it but i would imagine it will go down quite quickly
Was surprised at the high price, think this will come down to the £8 mark before too long, dont think i can wait that long though lol

Dubliner1

sorry bit off topic here....but did anyone get a slipcover/slipbox with their copy :confused: :confused:

Skyrider

sorry bit off topic here....but did anyone get a slipcover/slipbox with their copy :confused: :confused:
Mine arrived in the standard blue plastic box, that's all.

lee101

Dubliner1 said:
No i didn't as far as im aware there isn't a slipcase edition out, but i might be wrong