Garage conversion and X9 throw advice and help acquired

nomadic

Standard Member
Reaction score
All,

I am on the verge of buying a three bed semi detached house. It has a single attached garage of which must be 2m wide by 5m length. I am thinking about a infocus X9 projector.

However I think the room may be too small in width and may go for the living room instead, concern primarily around seating height and the screen.

Thoughts please

2m is very thin indeed but could work nonetheless, not sure how surround sound would be in that small an environment. This calculator for the X9 may help in any decision making

All,

I am on the verge of buying a three bed semi detached house. It has a single attached garage of which must be 2m wide by 5m length. I am thinking about a infocus X9 projector.

However I think the room may be too small in width and may go for the living room instead, concern primarily around seating height and the screen.

Thoughts please
You should just manage to squeeze in a 92" diagonal screen at one end. Throw distance won't be a problem as the mid throw distance is 10'10". Garage conversions similar to yours are very popular as the theatre room doesn't interfere with the living space and is easier, usually, to control ambient light and room reflections.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom