Gandhi 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

kbfern

Distinguished Member
Thank you for the review Simon, this new version is certainly welcomed and I do hope it comes out as a single version soon as I will certainly buy it to see it in all it's glory :thumbsup:

Now may I ask when are you going to review probably the greatest movie ever made, I am waiting for your review of Orance 😍 I take it you have left the best till last of this set and hopefully you will get it up today please:smashin:

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
Thank you for the review Simon, this new version is certainly welcomed and I do hope it comes out as a single version soon as I will certainly buy it to see it in all it's glory :thumbsup:

Now may I ask when are you going to review probably the greatest movie ever made, I am waiting for your review of Orance 😍 I take it you have left the best till last of this set and hopefully you will get it up today please:smashin:
Yeah, Simon is saving League of their Own for last :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Slinkywizard

Sold – when they release it on its own! Thanks for the review, Cas. Excellent work as always.

steviedr

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the review Simon.

Like many I’m also waiting for “the two” on individual release. I actually caved in twice to purchase the full box set, thankfully for my bank account, on both occassions it was sold out (and remains so).
Hope we don’t have to wait years for the individuals. Will be interesting to see what makes it into Volume 2.

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
Sold – when they release it on its own! Thanks for the review, Cas. Excellent work as always.
Not me unfortunately, it was Simon. But thanks for rubbing salt in the wound over my not getting this beautiful box set ;)

Slinkywizard

Not me unfortunately, it was Simon. But thanks for rubbing salt in the wound over my not getting this beautiful box set ;)
Oops, lol. Thanks Simon. It is an excellent review, and I thought it was yours without looking, so there's that. (back-pedal, back-pedal)

Valen

'We’re in the presence of royalty. '

Sorry my mistake, that title and a 10/10 score is reserved for Beyoncé, Gandhi however can jog on! 🤣🤣

MikeTheBike2010

Sir Richard Attenborough, what an absolute legend. Was lucky enough to see him introduce a charity screening of “Cry Freedom” in the old Brighton ABC (with its 70mm screen) many many years ago.

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member

Hampy1972

Another classic.....

Watched it on Bluray some months ago.
Beast of a movie...