Gaming thread ideas and polls (For braver individuals to post)

Haggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It occurs to me that there are many members here who will not or feel they cannot post a new thread, this could be due to various reasons.

1) Don't feel they have the time to keep posting in it.
2) Feel someone else could handle it better.
3) Know someone else could handle it better.
4) Struggle for other reasons.
5) Enjoy taking the pee out of someone else's thread :D

Anyway this thread is a bit of a laugh, please don't take it too seriously, but let's hear some ideas for new threads that maybe you'd like to see posted in other gaming chat, that maybe you wouldn't dare create yourself or you wish someone else would create for you, so you don't seem to be blowing your own trumpet. :rotfl:

Well I often start threads, this often describes how my threads turn out :rotfl:

tumbleweed.jpg

I've just started another, I'm hoping a few people will post various diffeent funny vids, as it's nice to sometimes chill out and watch them than read people give ten reasons why console x is better than console y :)

It occurs to me that there are many members here who will not or feel they cannot post a new thread, this could be due to various reasons.

1) Don't feel they have the time to keep posting in it.
2) Feel someone else could handle it better.
3) Know someone else could handle it better.
4) Struggle for other reasons.
5) Enjoy taking the pee out of someone else's thread :D

Anyway this thread is a bit of a laugh, please don't take it too seriously, but let's hear some ideas for new threads that maybe you'd like to see posted in other gaming chat, that maybe you wouldn't dare create yourself or you wish someone else would create for you, so you don't seem to be blowing your own trumpet. :rotfl:

I've been thinking of starting one along the lines of - 'What do we want from the Next Next Gen Consoles?' but haven't had the time to think what I actually want so have refrained from starting one thus far:)

I'm also very timid and shy:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom