gaming study (for university degree)

dannievansx

Novice Member
Hi, I hope this is okay I am currently studying psychology at university. I have created a survey which is interested in the relationship between gaming and reaction time if you have any free time and play first person shooter games, action games such as Fifa, or don't play games or play mobile games, click the link to complete the survey :)
<link temporarily deleted by mod>
Thankyou much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

francisbaud

Novice Member
There are so many requests over the different forums by university students demanding to study the behaviors of gamers, that's crazy. Are gamers so interesting to study?

vuduthmb

Novice Member
There are so many requests over the different forums by university students demanding to study the behaviors of gamers, that's crazy. Are gamers so interesting to study?
Well, online gaming is a phenomena that did not exist a few decades ago. It's a multi billion dollar industry and the subject of a lot of work by research scientists, doctors, and sociologists all over the world. So I would say, yes, gamers are interesting to study. And I wouldn't want to discourage a young person at university.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom