gaming setup for under 1k, for COD warzone, inside is photo of what i specd

ohwhatalad

Established Member
Reaction score
So having been out of the game of pc building since AMD athlon xp days, i am really into COD warzone on xbox.

i want to make a half decent PC setup to play with.

I have built this with budget of around 1k in mind, on ebuyer.

I want all components from ebuyer so i can get it all in one package, next day delivery.

I am wondering as i know little to nothing about modern day standards, if this would be OK to run COD WARZONE at full HD, at a decent frame per second rate?

any, at all advice will be greatly appreciated, if i should spent 20 or 30 more on a component, please do let me know!

thanks in advance

RIG.jpg

Only comment I have is to add more storage. Another 500GB SSD perhaps. COD Warzone takes up about 200GB already and add to that Windows and other bits you will find you have no space for much else.

Other than that, fine. The GPU is a fine one for the budget and will do 1080p at high detail and frames.

You may have a problem with that mobo , it will need a Bios update ! to use with the 3600
i think that mobo has a "flash bios button" or you will need a 2000 series CPU

i would go for the MSI MAX mobo ( mortar ) it's cheaper and a it's a decent mobo ( i have one)

what's the rez on the monitor 1080p or 1440p ?

Why buyer?
Use Pick parts. Build your PC. Compare and share. and select the same components. I am sure they have an option for cheapest from one merchant (though if you have to pay £15 for delivery but save £75 then I don't know why you wouldn't use multiple merchants)
As above, if looking at AMD go for a Max board

Keep an eye on HUKD, the 3600 is around £150 currently from Amazon etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom