Gaming LCD. Sub £350?

nesstee

Standard Member
So Im a rabid gamer, but its come to the point now where I'm turned off of playing games becuz of my itty bitty TV; A standard 12" ruler is LONGER [Horizontal]than the visible screen and its old. So after tryin to give the tv one last go by buyin a ps2 game yesterday and tryin it out...im fed up. So im looking for a 720p Lcd thats decent enough to game on and is also brand named for guaranteed quality, but i also only have about £350 to spend. Ive heard the argument many times before of how horrid PS2 looks on a LCD but rest assured...you haven't seen my tv =_=! SO any suggestions?:lease:
21"-23" seems ideal.

Chrispy2

Standard Member
http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...6S3000U-HD-Ready-Freeview-LCD-TV/Product.html

If you use 5% discount code experience08 at checkout (expires may, only valid once per customer) it comes to £370.49, but S range is good (well worth small price increase on U range) and it is 26" which will serve you well in the future I am sure as a multitasking TV and last a long time. If not they have the other TV mentioned for £319.99, so £303.99 after the discount.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom