Gaming Kb/Rodent for a Lefty

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by BenTheBookie, Feb 23, 2014.

1. BenTheBookie

BenTheBookie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    Anyone got any recommendations?

I need to upgrade as the wireless but for my currebt combo is dying, and would really like something that will be more ergonomic for using the mouse with my left hand.

Also is there any sort of gaming keyboard or addon that sets up the classic "WASD" for lefties? It would be really nice to have more than the arrow keys to use as they put you too far from other keys you might need quickly.

2. stooeh

stooeh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +153
    I use numpad 8,4,5,6 instead of WASD and all the surrounding keys bar numlock for other bindings. Have done this way since Quake 3 days.

Also have lefty Razer Naga and lefty Razer Deathadder mice. The Naga buttons + numpad, arrow keys, pgup etc gives plenty of bindings.

Some games can be funny about binding certain keys (like numpad enter - my goto jump button) so occasionally use Autohotkey to rebind things.

Pesky righties :)

P.S Yes, I have to spend 5minutes on every new game rebinding EVERYTHING! :p

3. BenTheBookie

BenTheBookie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    Cheers Stooeh, I'll certainly check those mice out, might be just what I need!

I tried using numpad, will certainly take some getting used to but autohotkey should help :)