Gaming headset for PS5 and Series S

rona94

Novice Member
Hi, as title says I'm looking for a gaming headset to use with Ps5 (mainly) and XboxSeriesS (for solo gaming). I don't care if it's wired or wireless, I just would like an headset that supports ps5 3d-audio, and can be used on Xbox too. I'm currently using an old HyperX Cloud Stinger, and i like them but really want an upgrade cause I can feel the sound isn't perfect.

I tried Sony Pulse 3D for a few days before I returned it cause, don't know if they were defected or not, but they sounded so muffled and in fps games I could barely hear footsteps (tried all kinds of audio settings and volume levels). Also saw those Arctis 7P that are well reviewed but they only works on ps5

I play a lot of RainbowSixSiege, Cod, Apex, sometimes Fortnite, so I just want to hear a good 3d audio and footsteps, that is crucial in those kind of games. Also a lot of single player titles too, so quality audio too should be just good

Sorry for the long test, and sorry for my bad english eventually

Brummy1875

Yeah I was reading something about, but for what I understood they don't support ps5 3d audio..
Im sure they do as i use them myself they are no different to the 7p which only works on ps5/ps4 and pc have a watch of a review on youtube.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom