Gaming Headphones

rickinyorkshire

Distinguished Member
So my wireless Sony headphones packed in (well, the left ear keeps going on and off, mostly off) so i need some new ones.

What would you fellow PC gamers suggest? Nothing too dear or too cheap, doesn't need a mic as i don't like to talk :D

Maybe around the £30 mark or something? I don't know really... i'm using my ipod earphones at the moment. They need to be decent enough as i play CSS a lot.. :smashin:

Last edited:

rickinyorkshire

Distinguished Member
Ooh, both look good but i'll prob go with the fatality, didn't know you could get some gaming headphones so cheap :)

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
Best headset I ever....made :)

My old reliable (and comfy) Sennheiser HD555's, a speedlink mic, and the guts of a cheapo reading light thing off ebay.

DSCF0864.jpg

DSCF0865.jpg

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
got a link to the reading light you used? That looks perfect to go with my 555s.
Sure. This is the exact one I used New Dual LED Clip On Book Reading Night Light Lamp Flex | eBay UK As you can see, I cut one of the arms off. Also took away half of the battery casing (part of the clip) so it doesent touch my head, and half of the light holder, removed the light, making a perfect housing for the speedlight mic (currently held in with blu-tac :)). Would have been nice to have the cable running through the flexible arm, but sadly not enough room. It doesent move about though, even when I reposition the arm.

There's another one here with a single arm, which looks like the same thing, but from a U.K seller SUPER BRIGHT CLIP ON ADJUSTABLE LED BOOK READING LIGHT | eBay UK

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom