1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming downunder

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Sinzer, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Sinzer

Sinzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,100
    Hi all,

well ain't had much time to game, been playing a little of Zelda and the minish cap on GBA though, typical zelda faire! Really simple puzzles which are devishly tricky to solve, good fun though!

Hope you guys aren't fighting too much while I am away, I can see there is a thread entitled Can't we all just get along or something under mine, so I guess not much has changed :laugh: :rotfl: :clap: :suicide:

g'day mate.......... AML I popped into Japan for the day, but was at Narita which is a temple town outside Tokyo so not a console in sight :( Dieing to go back though, hopefully will be in Tokyo next year, in time for the next gen hopefully :)

2. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    G'Day mate!

Told ya it would be long before you were back into the games. :laugh:

Yeah, Narita.
    Its not even in Tokyo even though its called "Tokyo International Airport".

Its actually in a place called Chiba. Takes about 2 hours to get to Tokyo centre from that bloody airport!

Well if you ever do come over when the PS3 (or other) is release you will see me in Akihabara waiting in line overnight, in a sleeping bag!