• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Question Gaming and Movie Projector (High Refresh and Response Time)- Optoma UHD50X?

SilentSniper

Hi All,

I am trying to snipe a deal on a pj for movies and gaming 50/50. I came across this Optoma PJ and wanted see if anyone knows of a better option at a great price point.

High Refresh Rate at 4k and Good Response Time is ideal. I noted on the UHD50X the response time drops substantially when in 4k. It becomes 4k at 60hz with a 26ms response time. Is there anything better in 4k even if a slightly higher price point?

I am hoping to pull the trigger asap on something when the black friday sales hit.

Help is much appreciated

sheenj

Standard Member
Hi All,

I am trying to snipe a deal on a pj for movies and gaming 50/50. I came across this Optoma PJ and wanted see if anyone knows of a better option at a great price point.

High Refresh Rate at 4k and Good Response Time is ideal. I noted on the UHD50X the response time drops substantially when in 4k. It becomes 4k at 60hz with a 26ms response time. Is there anything better in 4k even if a slightly higher price point?

I am hoping to pull the trigger asap on something when the black friday sales hit.

Help is much appreciated
I too would be interested in hearing anyone else input

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom