Gamesville?

D

danny-p

Whats everyones opinions on this show?
I think its at least as good as the old gamesmaster from 10 years ago.
Plus the presenters are :rotfl: and the games guru is even funnier.
I like the way they have head to heads on 50"plasmas instead of a 21"crt aka gamesmaster.
Not to mention the G-team:D
Danny-p

not sure....sometimes i like it...sometimes its terrible

I'd give 'Gamesville' a 3g rating :rolleyes: :D

Doesn't really bring anything new to the table :rolleyes:

mate its ok mate what do you fink mate i hate it mate:thumbsdow

Originally posted by klaus
mate its ok mate what do you fink mate i hate it mate:thumbsdow

Apart from the 50 mates per sentence its not that bad...is it?

I quite enjoy the show, although sometimes the presenters make me cringe a little! :rolleyes: I don't think they know a lot about games - and they could be a little more critical, everything is too "great" :suicide:

Gamertv is now on Bravo everyday @ 5pm :smashin:

They should bring back gamesmaster!

What was that one that used to be on satellite, must be about 12 years ago now. Where they had those pseudo-superheroes play "normal" kids on games?

It was on a stage and the "heroes" used to come down a corridor of people cheering.

i cant remember what it was called but it was on sky1 and wasnt there someone called big boy barry in it who looked a bit like peter kay,only a lot fatter and not so funny?:)

Looks like hes cut down on the pies.

Gamesmaster was the nuts, Dominik Diamond cracked me up, but when Dexter Fletcher hosted it went right down the pan. As for gamesville, well its ok i guess but the 'wide boy' presenters wind me up like bruv mate wicked innit. In the words of Jules "English motherfooker, do you speak it?"

Originally posted by iamtheone
Gamesmaster was the nuts, Dominik Diamond cracked me up, but when Dexter Fletcher hosted it went right down the pan. As for gamesville, well its ok i guess but the 'wide boy' presenters wind me up like bruv mate wicked innit. In the words of Jules "English motherfooker, do you speak it?"

HAHAHAHAHA:rotfl:

"What"?

JULES:- SAY WHAT AGAIN, I DARE YOU...I DOUBLE DARE YOU"

total classic!!

shockingly bad IMHO.

I prefer Gamepad on Bravo..seems a little more intelligent for my liking

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom