Gamestation

RSVdaz

Ex Member
Reaction score
they are giving everyone who bought a ps3 at the launch price £25 off future purchases.
you have to go to the shop with receipt before a month after you bought it

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice one

have you got alink or email you can paste to back this up ?

I got mine on 23rd so I guess it means I have to go before Monday ?

ta

They will give you £25 store credit, according to the Aberdeen branch - guess it'll just be put on that cool points card I got. Means you don't need to spend now! :)

Thanks again for this...just rang my store - Camden ..he said no time limit , £25 cash or store credit ...just bring the reciept in

:thumbsup:

Just rang my local store Sunderland and they told me they had stopped doing this as it was only valid after 10 days after PS3 launch, does anyone have the Gamestation Head Office so I can get some clarification on this.

My local Gamestation know nothing about it.

in the link above they have a telphone number to ring

My local GS said the offer was stopped 10 days after release????

the customer services number is = 0845 365 2000

give them a ring and let em know which stores arent playing ball

I can confirm this is on ..just been round to my GS near work where i bought mine from ...now have £25.00 cr back on my card

cheers again to the OP :smashin:

the customer services number is = 0845 365 2000

give them a ring and let em know which stores arent playing ball

Nice one!

That done the trick - head office rang my local store there and then and arranged for my rebate for tomorrow morning.

Those who didn't get any joy from their local store should do the same.

Cheers OP for the heads up! :thumbsup:

great news

ive still not picked up my free blu-ray x-men 3 yet

need to pop to pboro this weekend

Many thanks to the OP for this! :smashin:

I just phoned my local gamestation and after a little explaining he said to go in sometime in the next week with reciept and they'll work something out.

But he did say that as i had bought 2 games with it as part of the bundle and therefore saved £10 that i will probably only get £15 refunded and not £25.

Is this right?

can you confirm that gamestation in peterborough is doing this? as I'm in town tomorrow.

cool, go down tomorrow, and get £25! and RR7!

W00T! love gamestation!

Matt

im going in 2morow but what game do i get ???? i really want fear but the reviews say not very good

I traded in my 360 a week after the launch date for the PS3 with RFOM deal.

Also realised I never got XMEN 3 with it either

Do you think I will have any joy with either getting 25 notes or X3

Can you do this with online orders as well, or just instore?

[edit] read the linked thread - ignore.

Wow, I knew there was a reaon for buying from Gamestation ! am going in today, quite fancy another games but can't decide !

I just phoned up the branch in east kilbride, nr glasgow and they said i do have the £25 credit available if i want it :)

Shall update you later :D

i emailed gameplay about some kind of good-will gesture like this (and amazon.co.uk's reported partial refund) last week - still no reply. kinda sucks that it's the luck of the draw as to whether you'll get anything back. random :rolleyes:

Got mine, £25 Credit note, bo RR7 instock, so im gonna order it from play.com, then use the £25 with Burnout 5!

well chuffed! £5 off MotorStorm, Free X-3 Blu-ray (which is pants quality) and £25 back!

GO GAMESTATION!

I have e-mailed this to Gamestation HQ

"I have rung my local gamestation in Milton Keynes to try and get my £25 refund on the PS3 that I bought. The offer is being offered at lots of the other stores but Darren at MK says that is not the case. This is not an acceptable situation as many people ARE being offered the refund and excluding customers because their local store is not playing ball is not acceptable. Please read this link
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511958

I have tried to ring today but you are not answering the phone.

Please can you ring MK store and inform them I have posted this on AV forums so you can check the time I tried to ring."

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom