gamestation x-box 360 bundle in store offers?

Benny06

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

sorry if this is a duplicate thread. Ive read around here somewhere that gamestation currently do an instore offer which consists of:

premium console pack
3 games of your choice
1 game from a select list/or a wireless controller

I hope to purchase this in the near future!

If the offer is still about? does anybody know when it ends? if it does? or if it already has?:lease:

Just to put my mind at rest until monday when i go to have a browse :)

sorry for all the questions

any help much appreiciated

Benny

YES. the offer still stands.

I got this offer the other day
X 360 premium +
Gears Of War +
PGR +
Need for speed Underground +
Additional Wireless Controller
for £342:D

wiked! i mite take mum with on monday.... and use her plastic, its tempting, lol, mondays my day off from sixthform, i wont get much work done. She knows ill pay her back, lol

do you know what the stock situation on consoles and games is like? they running low? or are there loads about? also... do you rekon the store manager would allow me the wireless controller and the listed game if i threw anuther £15 into the equation?

Each store is different, just ask it won't do any harm.

The Gamestaion where I went was at Cramlington in Northumberland
they were pretty flexible like your mums card:rotfl:

But seriously though they will be running low all over cos the PS3 in not on sale yet and everybody seems to be grabbing the 360. The store where I went to was selling about 67 units a week to give you an idea of demand which at this time of year is high.

Good Luck:smashin:

wiked! i mite take mum with on monday.... and use her plastic, its tempting, lol, mondays my day off from sixthform, i wont get much work done. She knows ill pay her back, lol

do you know what the stock situation on consoles and games is like? they running low? or are there loads about? also... do you rekon the store manager would allow me the wireless controller and the listed game if i threw anuther £15 into the occasion?

Yeah i reckon they will if he says i can't really do that say i will ask GAME and see if they can do it before i dive in and see how fast he says OK THEN WE'LL DO IT! :thumbsup:

if you want to use live, you can get a year cheap off ebay or amazon for around £20.

yeh, ill tell a porky and say the manager of game was saying he would, so i could just wunder up there and get it :hiya: and if he still says no, ill say fine, i cba to walk up there and buy it from there! lol

if you want to use live, you can get a year cheap off ebay or amazon for around £20.

oo groovey, mite end up doing that :smashin:

Sammy 26" eh? that wouldnt happen to be the LE26R74BDX HDTV would it? just like teh one im sat watching ? :D

if it is how does the HD look thru the 360?

is it worth ringing to reserve? or will they just tell me where to shove it?

one more question... i promise, lol, does the premium x-box package come with a wireless controller? or is it a wired one?

oo groovey, mite end up doing that :smashin:

Sammy 26" eh? that wouldnt happen to be the LE26R74BDX HDTV would it? just like teh one im sat watching ? :D

if it is how does the HD look thru the 360?

I've got this aswell[sam r74] hd gameing takes you to another level :thumbsup:

is it worth ringing to reserve? or will they just tell me where to shove it?

one more question... i promise, lol, does the premium x-box package come with a wireless controller? or is it a wired one?

Premium comes with a wireless controller. THey do a deal for £299 with pro 6 and gears of war too. Might be woth checking out blockbuster they do loads of good deals at the moment :smashin:

cheers for all the help guys :smashin: will check out blockbuster
always prefered fifa to pes for some reason, but ill have a looky.

maybe its the advert that swayed me, lol

care to explain how pro's beter? or is it just personal opinion? im intreuged now.

another thing. how do external speakers plug into the 360? i have 5.1 for my pc which has 3 mini jacks, is it a case or merely plugging it in? of have microsoft made it so u have to buy their speakers?:mad:

i have my 360 hooked to the pc with 5.1 speakers. i have the logitech z-5500 so luckily enough i have optical input :D i dont think you will be able to plug your pc speakers to the 360 as the 360 only has optical out or rca (red & white connectors) i mite be wrong tho, maybe someone here with more knowledge may help??

I use a phono ( ie use the stereo RCA cables) to 3.5mm connector to connect my PC speakers.. granted I only get stereo but its better then nought.

ahh rite i get the jist of things, ill have to have a looky when i get it, should be soon, will be calling gamestation when mum gets home :)

an update for anyone thinking of buying from gamestation, their offer still stands till after x-mas(it wont change much) according to the sales guy. The listed games to choose from are. Project gotham Racing 3, Farcry, Blazing angels and tombraider. Their not doing the free wireless controler atm, maybe their out of stock. It was the watford store i called, other stores may still be doing it.

an update for anyone thinking of buying from gamestation, their offer still stands till after x-mas(it wont change much) according to the sales guy. The listed games to choose from are. Project gotham Racing 3, Farcry, Blazing angels and tombraider. Their not doing the free wireless controler atm, maybe their out of stock. It was the watford store i called, other stores may still be doing it.

So are you saying absolutely ANY choice you want for the first 3 games and then the 4th is one off your list? And for how much?

yep, thats what ive been told and others have said, i expect this will exclude limited edition versions of games ofc. Its £340 in total, you can try and bribe the manager to throw in extra stuff if you fancy :D
edit: not your list the store list of games that they have up for selection.

yep, thats what ive been told and others have said, i expect this will exclude limited edition versions of games ofc. Its £340 in total, you can try and bribe the manager to throw in extra stuff if you fancy :D
edit: not your list the store list of games that they have up for selection.

Thanx m8 :thumbsup:

Was hoping for GOW, PES6 and Rainbow 6 Vegas as my choice of 3 with PGR3 as the one from list. Wonder if they'd do that? And to keep me from buying "up the road" the extra wireless controller would be nice:smashin:
Think i'll pop to Gamestation t'morrow.

That deal is garbage:thumbsdow . Blockbuster near me in manchester- premium console- 2 wireless pads- pro6 -gears of war-splinter cell DA and PGR 6 ALL FOR £340.

Oooh thanks m1k3 83.

Will try Blockbuster then. Wonder if they'd swap splinter cell 4 rainbow 6 vegas??? Now that's the deal i'm after.

Shows how out of touch i am, thought Blockbuster just rented videos :blush:
I think 1990 was the last time i went into a Blockbuster :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom