Gamestation taking out money = shipped?

N

Nadiur

Hi everybody,

I have been reading quite a lot here the last few days and now finally did I decide to register and make my first post instead of just suffer in agony ;-)

So my problem: I ordered the Wii at gamestation on Dec. 3rd. Since then it was in processing. But today they took out the 269£ of my account and it says still in processing - can I expect now that it ships today?

The real issue is that I ordered on Friday the Wii bundle at toysrus as well when it was in stock - that one says still processing in warehouse but since Friday the 330£ are already taken out of my end balance - even though I still can not see any progress and I see not the transaction on my account. I just see the difference between the transactions and the total amount left.

So you see that I paid at the moment twice while I only need one and even worse: From both did I not receive any information that it is on its way!

Anybody has some information on how gamestation or toys r us handles this?

Kind regards
Chris

N

Nadiur

Ok, would have been an obvious thing to do - gamestations packet is on the way to me, so thats great news.

Now do I need to cancel toys r us - but I can not find a number and the customer form (48hrs reply) is to slow - does anybody have a number to call them directly?

Thank you and kind regards
Christoph

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom