gamestation.co.uk any good?

Has anyone ever used gamestations online shop? as was thinking of getting some games from there (inc pre owned ones) doing a quick search there seems to be quite alot of mixed feelings against them.

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
Has anyone ever used gamestations online shop? as was thinking of getting some games from there (inc pre owned ones) doing a quick search there seems to be quite alot of mixed feelings against them.
I've used them a handful of times (maybes 5) for new and one pre-owned game and I've never had a problem, wouldn't hesitate to use them again. :)

plazmoid

Novice Member
delivery is the main problem think its £2.95 and always takes 4-5 days so not the best for delivery but customer service wise, superb!

amalgam786

i used them for the first time this week, ordered pre owned PGR4 for £10 free delivery and it arrived the very next day - i was impressed!

Cheers guys, just put in a order and delivery is free :smashin:hopefully won't have any trouble :D they have quite alot of good prices especially pre owned games.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom