Gamescon 2018

Discussion in 'Playstation - PS4 & Vita' started by Robothamster, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Robothamster

Robothamster
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14,853
    I searched for a Gamescon thread bit couldn't find one in the PlayStation section?

Anyway, I have created this just because I wanted to share this story lol

Ah, glorious, some lovely Friday news to end the day! Website playnation.de have reported that a Gamescom attendee felt the call of nature whilst queuing to play Fortnite. Rather than and visit the toilets, and therefore lose his place in the queue and the chance to get hold of an exclusive spray, he decided to crap in a paper bag.

But wait, there’s more. He left the bag on the floor, and as attendees trundled towards Fortnite they started spreading the contents of the bag along the queue and then out across Hall 8. The odour could be detected through a “large part” of the hall and was so bad that a small child vomited.

Hall staff refused to clean up the mess and it seems that “a senior employee was eventually forced to end the mess and tidy up.”

FYI, this was the queue for Fortnite at Gamsecom.

2. Cha1ky

Cha1ky
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25,289
    IF only we could still have the General Chat thread for this kind of sh** (pun intended)

Regarding Gamescom thread though. Don't think anyone has set one up here/PC and X1 (dont visit Nintendo forum anymore).

Nothing much to hype about really IMO. We need that new console hype again soon IMO.

3. BigD18t

BigD18t
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,633
    I've seen a few tweets about this from people who attended and most say it never happened.

4. zt1903

zt1903
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,475