Games you're wanting!

Foster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well looking at both pre-order, new releases and old releases i'll get these games over the next couple of month.

Batman Arkham City (I HAVE IT NOW)
Bioshock Infinite
MGS HD collection (PRE-ORDERED)
Infamous 2 (
Assassins creed revelations (WAITING FOR PRICE DROP)

What games do you guys want?

Last edited:
Batman AC
Uncharted 3
Skyrim
ICO/SOTC HD bundle
Assassins Creed revelations.

That's about it. But currently playing Dark Souls (I love it) and BF3 online so not much time for the rest.

Infamous 2 was brilliant, one of my GOTYs (beaten by Dark Souls)

I've still not played much of Infamous 1 but for what I did play it is awesome so i'll complete it then get infamous 2 :D

Bioshock Infinite could be anything up to 12 months away but there's plenty of other games on my wanted list at the moment - Rage, Portal 2, Killzone 3, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, Saints Row 3, Skyrim, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Dead Island, Ico/SotC.

Playing Uncharted 3 at the moment and have Resistence 3 on the shelf waiting other than that got to be Skyrim!

16/03/2012 bioshock infinite is getting released :D

This is an amazing time to be a new PS3 owner/getting into it, as so many titles are discounted/available on Platinum range. So by the time you get through them, current hyped releases should get a useful discount

Which pretty much describes me :D

Short term:
- Heavy Rain
- Uncharted 1
- Mass Effect 2

Medium term
- MGS HD Collection
- MGS 4

Waiting for price drops/keeping eye on stock:
- Fifa/Pro Evo
- Team Ico
- Skyrim
- Uncharted 3
- Batman AC

Maybes:
- 3D Dot Game Heroes
- El Shaddai
- Assasins Creed titles

as a fan from the start it has to be; Bioshock Infinite, or, Colonial Marines

I've pre-ordered MGS HD collection from amazon for £20 can't wait for these games :p

I really want Batman Arkham Asylum but its sold out everywhere in town so waiting on Game.co.uk to get it back for £10.99 free delivery. . .seems 4 quid cheaper than everyone else.

Initially I hated the demo but everyone has rant and raved. . . to me it seemed like batman and his cape took up much of the screen but oh well.

Only games I really really want now are Ghost Recon Future Soldier in March and GTA V in god-knows-when...

I really want Batman Arkham Asylum
My local sainsburys has had stock of plat ed for £15 every week I go in. Also seen for same price pre-owned in Game/Gamestation/Cex

My local sainsburys has had stock of plat ed for £15 every week I go in. Also seen for same price pre-owned in Game/Gamestation/Cex

I got it on shop to.net for like 14 quid.

Ordered it last week at 5pm some day and it came the next day!

Really enjoying it. :)

Bioshock Infinite and the new Resident Evil Racoon City

The one thats appeared from nowhere for me is Catherine - I saw the review on Gamespot and it just looks insane. Completely different from pretty much everything else on offer. But I think its a game that will plummet in price pretty quickly as it wont appeal to the COD crowd so im not going to get it straight away.

Bioshock Infinite and the new Resident Evil Racoon City

The one thats appeared from nowhere for me is Catherine - I saw the review on Gamespot and it just looks insane. Completely different from pretty much everything else on offer. But I think its a game that will plummet in price pretty quickly as it wont appeal to the COD crowd so im not going to get it straight away.

That made me laugh but at the same time it is true. I still haven't completed bioshock 1 or 2 on the PC so I need to get them played before I invest in infinte!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom